Requests regarding speaking engagements must include date, place and conditions offered. Requests regarding interviews must include name of the media, weblink, circulation, deadline and desired length of the interview. Please note that unfortunately Bjorn does not have time to help out with requests regarding school work. All requests should be written in English.
Copenhagen Consensus Center
All general inquiries regarding Copenhagen Consensus should be made to:
E-mail: Write message in above press contact form. Select "other" type of inquiry.
Phone: +1 347-305-1055 (Central European business hours, voice mail 24/7).
Please note, we only accept unsolicited materials and queries via email. Invoices and payments should be sent electronically, contact us for more info.
Copenhagen Consensus Center USA, Inc
1215 Main St PMB SE132
Tewksbury MA 01876
Knopf Books (USA)
Knopf Books (Random House) published the Cool it book in the USA.
Cyan Books (UK)
Cyan and Marshall Cavendish published the UK version of Cool it, in 2007.
Marshall Cavendish International
1 New Industrial Road
Cambridge University Press
Cambridge University Press published
- Smart Solutions to Climate Change (2010)
- Latin American Development Priorities (2010)
- Global Crises, Global Solutions (2004, 2009)
- Solutions of the World's Biggest Problems (2007)
- How to Spend $50 Billion to Make the World a Better Place (2006)
- The Skeptical Environmentalist (2001)